The expected results of the meeting should include:
- All partners informed about the reporting requirements
- All partners start to work on communication and dissemination (following the CNP). Further clarification of what is expected from all partners.
- Evaluation and follow-up MA approach
- All partners prepared for the supraregional meetings, preparation of the country reports and posters
- Long list of possible case studies (5 per country) – start to build the ‘puzzle’: what types of demonstrations, will be studied in which country?
- Planning case study visits (how and when will WP3-4-5 leaders attend?)
- All partners familiar with the case study methodology (draft version)